We at BRIT QUALIS CERTIFICATION (UK) LIMITED is committed to provide the certification activities in Impartial, independent and value added manner for QMS, EMS, OHSAS, FSMS, EnMS, MDQMS, ITSMS and ISMS management system as for the client and accreditation board satisfaction. BRIT QUALIS shall provide the certification services through the competent personnel and improve their competency by training and timely evaluation. BRIT QUALIS strives towards objectives and believes in continual improvement in the certification activities through effective internal audit, MRM and strong feedback system from clients, auditors, certification staff, third parties and other stakeholders. BRIT QUALIS ensures that its services are available to all its clients and these services are not based on under financial or any other consideration. BRIT QUALIS ensure that all its procedures/guidelines operate in a non discriminatory manner.
BRIT QUALIS is having the Impartiality Policy and Top Management understands the importance of impartiality in carrying out its management system certification activities, manages conflict of interest and ensures the objectivity of its management system certification activities
• Audit staff are prohibited from participating in the Audit of any organization to which they have given assistance, by consultancy or training(other than professionally registered auditor training), or where they have any financial or commercial interest for a minimum period of 2 years prior to the date of application of the organization for registration.
• When assigned to a particular contract, Audit /BRIT QUALIS staff shall not disclose or discuss any detail; before or after the Audit; to any member of staff other than their direct Management or other members of the team, as required by the Auditor Agreement & Confidential Information and No Conflict of Interest Agreement signed on commencement of employment.
• All staff internal & external shall sign a conflict of Interest and confidentiality agreement
• BRIT QUALIS staff, Auditors(external/Internal),Experts are prohibited from engaging in consultancy activities or any other form which may harm impartiality issue.
• BRIT QUALIS does not outsource audits to management system consultancy organization or any other organization ,neither it is involved in any form of management system consultancy
BRIT QUALIS Impartiality Committee shall safeguard the impartiality of the activities of BRIT QUALIS and shall :
• Assist in developing the policies relating to impartiality of BRIT QUALIS certification activities.
• Counteract any tendency on the part of BRIT QUALIS to allow commercial or other considerations to prevent the consistent objective provision of certification activities,
• Advise on matters affecting confidence in certification, including openness and public perception and
• Conduct a review, at least once annually, of the impartiality of the audit, certification and decision making processes of the certification body. Other tasks or duties may be assigned to the committee provided these additional tasks or duties do not compromise its essential role of ensuring impartiality.